- Vegetarians: they have tofu tacos al pastor! This Texas girl can't even find that back home! Comes on mini skillet-griddled corn tortillas. Add lime and hot red salsa from the condiment bar. Perfecto!
- And don't forget the Horchata!
- Mulitas, The Bowl, Posole, Nachos, Guacamole and Chimichingas
- Chorizo tacos are to die for.....pure awesomeness !!!!!
- The free chips and salsa are delish. Great start to the meal
- Fantastic service, fantastic food and decent beer selection... Come on in!!!
- Sunday Bloody Marys...its a meal in a glass!
- Don't bother ordering ahead to avoid the line. They still make you wait.
- Four dollar margaritas! Street tacos are less than two bucks! Hilo desperately needed this place.
- Hilo needed this place! I love Lucy's Burrito Especial!
- The taqueria tacos were awesome and my son was stoked about how good his burrito was. Excellent food at a great price, easily the best Ive had in Hawaii!
- Tacos and elotes were delicious. I don't recommend the flan.
- Most of the food seems to be pretty good and prepared in the traditional manner. Unfortunately, the food could use a little seasoning to add to the flavor as it was too bland for my taste.
- Huuuuuuge, tasty burritos. Kale burrito is delicious and I'm nowhere close to being a vegetarian.
- Love this place. Great prices and excellent food.
- Bland food in general.
- So much food! And so good! Mine was supposed to be hot however it didn't end up that way - if you want spicy, ask for it.
- Great burritos. Good tofu option for vegetarians.
- Tacarias are the best!
- Shockingly good. Try the kale burrito.