Hot Dogs, Food Truck
- We love the Weiner-shaped Lucky Dog carts
- You know you want one.
- Get it with everything! You won't want to brush your teeth.
- Every time a vendor pops open the bun warmer, we secretly hope that a cat jumps outjust like in A Confederacy of Dunces.
- In all the land there shall never be, too many Lucky Dogs just for me!
- when everything else has practically closed and your still jotting from one bar to another during the after hours... these bad boys are a sight and smell to behold! Grab a lucky with everything on it
- Savior place If you are hungry
- All must be Lucky Dog initiated.
- Perfect quick bite after a night on Bourbon. It's bigger than your average hot dog and reasonably priced. I recommend ketchup and mustard with a few onions sprinkled on. HOT DOG!
- Best cheap drunk food in the Quarter
- Best in NOLA
- Nothing better than a Lucky Dog after a night on Bourbon. You also get a great bang for your buck compared to some of the other food vendors.