$ $ $
- We celebrated my wife's birthday here. Sat in the booth right in front by window. Food was great. Service was great and it's also a BYOB. So that helps to keep the bill down. Liquor store next door.
- Probably one of THE best Italian restaurants in the area. Probably the best in Wall Twp. Fancy though. Excellent spot for a date with a beautiful girl.. or a corporate meeting. They have take out BTW.
- Top hits! Grilled pizza, Agrodolce, spicy garlicky shrimp, mezzi rigatoni chic and gorgonzola, mussels , oh and DO NOT MISS THE NUTELLA BOMB for dessert!!
- The Garlicy Shrimp over Luilguigly, and any on Menu.
- Good food. Generous portions.
- Always terrific!
- The pizza is AMAZING! The meals are great, too!
- food is pretty expensive but really, really tasty. when the restaurant is busy, service is extremely slow!
- Been here many times never disapointed
- Everything is delicious!
- Loved the calamari and the cannoli!
- Everything I've had here has been phenomenal. The bread is amazing to start! I recommend the pesto gnocchi.
- Devils chicken is fabulous!
- absolutely love everything on the menu!!!
- Balsamic Calamari!
- Great food!
- Everything is so good!!! Fresh! Desserts excellent!!! Love this place! BYO