- Be sure the try the pancakes! They are, without a doubt, the most AMAZING pancakes I've ever had. Get ready to be wowed.
- One of the best burgers in town
- Best for late at night, because the smell sticks with you.
- Ask for the "really old" hashbrowns (the ones that have been on the grill the longest) -- they're best when they're really browned a lot!!!
- Mitchell omelet is my pick. And get biscuits if the time is right.
- I also like the Mitchell omelet, the smoked turkey sandwich with swiss, and the yogurt with fruit!
- Get there between 6am and 11am and enjoy the best biscuits in Baton Rouge!
- Any of the dressed hashbrowns are delicious. Get the bread pudding! They play the awesomest mix of music.
- I love the Best sandwhich. It has bacon a fried egg sprouts and a little mayo. It great with cheese grits
- We love greasy spoons, particularly ones open 24 hours! The Cajun hashbrowns are enough to wake you up from your hangover coma.
- Order an omelet with healthy fillings!
- Outstanding omelettes, any omelet really and gumbo. Ate great here, very friendly staff, place is lively and noisy. You will not waste your time by coming here!
- 2013 #Bestof225 Best Omelette: Whether at five in the morning or five in the afternoon, Louie's can serve up an omelette worth remembering.
- super hashbrowns are definitely the way to go!
- The seafood poboy is phenomenal! Get it with sprouts and apply Tabasco liberally.
- "The Phyllis" on Rye with a side of Hashbrowns w/cheese!!!
- The Spanish, Veggie, and Mitchel omelets are awesome. Also if you get hashbrowns, try them with all the cheeses.
- I recommend the Mitchel add bacon or call it the Cotton if you want!!
- Excellent burgers! The hash browns are heavenly. As always, great breakfast food.
- The go-to spot for late night eats.