Lost Lake Cafe & Lounge
Diner, Bar, American
- There are diner-style sandwiches (Philly cheesesteaks) and burgers (Juicy Lucy), seriously fatty apps like the "Beechers Deep Fried Cheese Curds" shown above, or fried mac & cheese wedges.
- The waiters/waitresses aren't really too interested in waiting.
- Love all the veggie options! And much cleaner and charming than the 5 Point Cafe. Score!
- Happy hour looks cheap and delicious!
- The "Lost" in the name is in reference to your order being Lost for an hour or two between placing and devouring it.
- Pint of mimosa!
- First Call (6am) at the Lost Lake is a great time to get a drink and a meal with minimal wait.
- Great catfish breakfast, amazing bloody mary and the best happy hour on Capitol Hill. $2.50 Cheeseburger and fries. Bam!
- 100% worth the wait. Writing this tip on the 4th day of service. Takes quite a bit for your food to come but the prices are great. Super yummy and great location. Soon to become a Seattle icon!
- Food is surprisingly good. A little dodgy between 3-6a, but, hey, they're open. Weekday breakfast happy hour from 6-9a is a great deal.
- Really good cheese burger and fries at a really good price during happy hour.
- Plan to wait 45min to an hour for food after 1:30am
- If you like strange things showing up on your plate that looks like a chicken foot than DEFINITELY get something fried.
- The graveyard crew here are totally rad... Come study,work or just chill and kick it with them and eat great food! Another reason why Seattle rules all!
- i already love this place. the food is really good, there's lots of beer on tap, the prices are right & the staff is super friendly. hello?! FRIENDLY! i'll be here often.
- Open 24hrs come in and join the party!
- turbo cheap happy hour breakfast in the weekdays before 9am
- If they're not cocking up your order or taking a week to deliver it, they're burning pasta and then serving it in the water it's cooked in. Crap.
- Overall not a good experience.
- Huge menu 24/7/365, drinks till 2am starting at 6am.