- WiFi password: local2012
- For warned, you will be an outsider in a sea of MacBooks and other Apple Products. Apple Rules!!!
- Password changed!!! Local2013
- WIFI Password: local2013
- The small table closest to the door is wobbly. Still one of my favorite places in San Antonio!
- One of the best Americanos I've ever had.
- They brew TX grown/roasted coffee.
- Charming Atmosphere- ask about the "all business strictly cash" sign. The Mgr guy, Vince, makes a great Carmel-latte. Get one! :)
- Best pour over coffee they have. I've tried it in vary places world wide. This place is the top of the top.
- Get there early if you want their pop-tarts; they sell quick. I also recommended their house blend coffee, it's so delicious.
- Vanilla latte is to DIE for :). Outside is nice as long as there is a breeze
- Wifi key is: local2013 (all lowercase, no space)
- If you are a frustrated barista like me, you can ask the barista to let you pour your own latte
- Try one of their pastries which are locally sourced from San Antonio's own Bistro Bakery.
- Hot or cold Carmel latte is the best
- Good place to get a Current Magazine, and a cup of coffee.
- Try the Ice or hot caramel Latte. Not as sweet as Starbucks.
- Single serving quiche and chai latte
- Terrific espresso drinks, could benefit from the addition of a Flat White to their repertoire.
- Wifi password local2016