Restaurant, Apparel, Coffee Shop
- Now open for Sunday breakfast
- One of our favourite spots!
- Every Thursday is "Burger Night" YUMMY!
- Something quite unknown is that they're open Thursday evening for sublime burgers. Also go to loadingbay.co.za and subscribe for their newsletter so you don't forget.
- Excellent cappuccino - best on Cape Town (so far!)
- Ham and country mustard sandwich is incredible , or for the something deliciously sweet try the banana and goats cheese on rye .
- Cortado galore!
- Make sure you hit them at"brunch" hour. Coffee is good, food come up nice presentation, cool vibe, great place to hangout on a lazy Saturday noon
- Great coffee. Awesome fresh juices and good service.
- Chicken wrap was awesome!
- The Camembert and grilled chicken on rye with truffle chips hits the spot! Yummy :)
- The bucket of chicken is "meh" but the burgers are great (apparently). Good strong coffee and cool spot.
- Packed on a public holiday- what a vibe!
- The breakfast sarmie is divine!!
- Incredible beef and veggie burgers every Thursday evening.
- Lamb burger & unfiltered lager a nice combo
- Burger is okay, if it wasnt dominated by the really thick brioche that much it would have mixed up my world wide top 5. Fries are great . Service good.
- The burgers are hands down one of the best Ive had! Their chips are great both the sweet potato as well as the fruit and veg. Their matcha ice tea was also a great addition to the meal.
- Cinnamon bun
- Poached eggs are amazing here. Try the juices, theyre upper upper class. Dont need to say anything about the Flat Whites. Theyre self explanatory!