Seafood, Beer Garden
$ $ $
6:00pm - 11:00pm
10:00am - 11:00pm
10:00am - 4:00pm
- Yummy food
- Fish tacos came quickly but not very flavorful. Bring your own salt?
- Great beer, great vibe but stray from the fish tacos
- Not quite a beer garden
- A little overpriced but the helpings are generous. The white bean hummus and pita plate is delicious and a pretty good deal. Try the fresh peach sangria!
- Chill seating. Very chill
- Only place on the island that has beer unless there's a concert going on. Plus if your not feeling their food, there are usually food trucks around.
- Pink lemonade vodka and sweet jams
- Grilled corn on the cob is tasty, but expensive. Try one of the food truck options instead.
- Great sangria
- Sit in the red chairs - mad comfy and they rock
- The shrimp, avocado, mango salad over greens is fantastic. Great healthy choice for a break while bicycling.
- The sausage is divine. If you want alcohol you can't do take-out.
- Many of the benches & tables in Liggett Terrace are reserved for Little Evas customers.
- Play the corn hole!
- Food is just awful. Seriously, just buy drinks if you must.
- Food here is sheeeiiiiiit.