The Little Bird Bake Shop
11 Old Town Sq (Linden & Walnut)
Fort Collins, CO 80524
- Best bakery in town. Incredible coffee. Fun to watch the owner/chef make the goods.
- Excellent Spinach Quiche!
- The bostok and almond croissants are amazing. Lovely wee place; definitely worth a visit.
- Great quiche
- Paste, mandorle :)
- The almond Croissant is delicious. Staff not that nice though. ..
- Caramel latte is amazing. They use a house-made vanilla bean caramel. It's not over sweetened like most caramel lattes.
- Come for the pecan cookies. Stay for more pecan cookies.
- The cheese biscuits are amazing!
- Local Bhatki tea has a slightly spicier taste than normal chai. The flourless chocolate torte is rich and tasty! Yum!
- A great stop any time of day
- Best coffee and pastries in town!
- Sit up front by the window and enjoy old town. Www.coloradorealestateandlifestyle.com
- Cinnamon roll. Yes.
- Awesome open kitchen design. The pastry chefs are cute and the coffee and scones are to die for
- Try the Secret Garden tea :)
- Best biscuits in town, even including Lucile's. Seriously.
- Have to try the chocolate croissants!
- Great for a light breakfast, but do try to get in on the weekends when they bake fresh foccacia and bread, then pick up some olives and cheese around the corner at the Ft Collins Food Coop.
- Get the almond croissant!!! It is LOVE!!! And Anna is the best!!!!