Cilandak Town Square, Lt. 1 (Jalan Letnan TB. Simatupang Kav. 17)
Jakarta, Jakarta 12430
+62 21 75920235
- Softly bailey irish
- They have a nice Vietnamese coffee which is a special treat and the atmosphere is cool.
- Americano. I like you
- The coffee was great but need to ask for it to be hot enough
- Love the hot cappuccino here!
- Tempatnya bagus dan nyaman
- Overpriced for the drinks. Coffee is not that good. Services from the waiters are superb.
- Lumayan buat nongki
- Try the Vietnamese drip coffee! I prefer the less milk. Bitterballennya juga endolita~
- Still my favorite coffee shop in citos..cozy place..
- Yea OK but it's a place for stuck up snobs, particulary some of the middle class locals
- Ice creme brulleenya bikin nagih
- I'm always come almost every week here because of the coffee and now liberica provide pastry, yeay..
- Once try, you wanna go back again and again...try this Iced Creme Brulee :))
- The coffee was good, also the atmosphere :) overall: good.
- Pretty cool! Free this ginger biscuit...
- Great coffee
- Try the Bitter Ballen, its nice n fresh. Yummy
- Good place for hangout with friends or business discussion. The only complaint is food and beverage prices here are too expensive compared to other joints. 28K for a small cup Americano? Come on..!
- Suka tempat yg diluar.