Desserts, Bakery, French
- It was good.
- Sweet almond wedding macarons are to die for!!
- Earl grey tastes like fruit loops to the third power in the best way possible!
- order the peanut butter one! it has strawberry jelly in it!!
- Seriously amazing!! Get 1 of each.
- Try exotic flavors like Columbian coffee, Sicilian pistachio, Caribbean chocolate and violet cassis. Recommendation: Bring a box to a dinner party or as a house warming gift.
- Must-tries are passionfruit, violet cassis, sweet almond wedding, and earl grey.
- Earl grey and salted caramel.
- Almond, pistachio, rose!!
- Wow am I the only one disappointed? I hate to be negative but these were too sweet. I know Lettes is on many best lists which is why I came but now I have 4 w/ one bite out & 8 untouched :( $$$
- What an amazing place. For those who are trying out macarons for the first time try out each flavor. That's the best way to find out what ones you like.
- it's featured on Eater's best macarons list. try the new orleans pralines and violet cassis
- It's a party in your mouth!
- Try the Macarons - Hell yeah!!! #Macaroons
- Word around town is that this is the next Sprinkles Cupcake. But being that Lette has been a quite success since 2007, their loyal customer base should be a testament to the niche theyve carved out.
- Try the Coconut, Salted Caramel, Pistachio, Almond, Raspberry, Passion Fruit Macaroons - Sooo good!!
- Salted caramel macaroon. Delicious.
- Try the strawberry chocolate for valentines day... Mmm!
- The holidays are here so get there by noon. It ran out of my faves 2day: Violet Cassis and Rose. Plenty of Earl Grey! :) New flavor: mint chocolate!
- Come here baked and you will have a smile all day