Leo's Coney Island
Hot Dogs, Greek, Diner
154 S Old Woodward Ave (at Maple Rd.)
Birmingham, MI 48009
- Imagine an old-school, supercasual diner that serves both hot dogs and Greek food. That's Leo's.
- If you want the best waitress around ask for ashley :) or heather! We get that shit done.
- Walk out the door and go to Greek Islands instead.
- Great Coneys & speedy WiFi. Nice 24hr spot to keep in mind.
- MOZZARELLA STICKS
- Not a fan. I've found hairs, plural, in my omlette.
- If you spill something clean it up
- Ashley and shelby are the best servers here!
- Chicken. Finger. Pita.
- I like the food
- Dont go here! Worst service ever. The people who work here a literally miserable and they overcharged my entire table to get more out of their tip money.
- Foods good, but can get very busy here!
- Its a coney island, you get what you pay for. Servers are nice...But the place is full of "Bros".
- Tip: Don't stand up in a canoe!
- Tiffani is great, cute.
- They give you a small portion of chili cheese fries!!
- Seriously one of the worst Coneys to go to in terms of service. I have had 2 awful experiences here. I avoid at all costs
- No biscuits and gravy all bland
- The Village Salad w/ chicken is my fav. Beware: no lettuce involved! ;)
- These girls work very hard!