Lei Garden Restaurant (利苑酒家)
Chinese, Dim Sum, Cantonese
121 Sai Yee St
+852 2392 5184
- If you don't want to queue up for the Tim Ho Wan hype, change plans to Lei Garden. Just 5 minutes walk and 2 stars instead of 1 star :-) plus much more comfortable seating.
- Authentic chinese cuisine but be warned, it's definitely not aimed at western tourists. A vast majority of the menu will be alien to you.
- Disappointing treatment and food. Try every other restaurant you walk randomly into over this..
- Their thousand layer egg cake isnt good. Egg layers are thin and cake layers are thick and western style.
- Dim sum, duck
- Chinese style buffalo wings, fresh and steaming hot dim sum. Usually have long queues unless you bribe the receptionist.
- Always my fav dim sum restaurant back in Singapore. And the standard is just as great here. I ordered some dim sum and double boiled soup to share (for 2).
- Very good food. Have to try their soups and roasted pork
- Big restaurant but they don't accept HKD1,000 currency notes.
- Everything is so good.
- Very tasty chinese food
- apparently the portion is slightly bigger than other branches