10125 Bandley Dr
Cupertino, CA 95014
- Good dim sum - a little pricey but the quality is high. Service is very slow. Had a long wait for items we ordered.
- Slow service. If your group has , you're gonna get pushy waitresses at dim sum.
- Dim sum is the best
- Fresh tasty dim sum without an insane wait. The steamed dumplings were solid. They do charge $1.25 for tea but have a selection to choose from.
- For dimsum best time to go is early, as soon as it opens is best. Fast and efficient service.
- Pretty solid dim sum offerings. Not the best, but will absolutely satisfy the craving and have you come back.
- I love lei garden
- assorted seafood grill is really good!
- Modern decor and good food
- Not bad except salt and pepper scallops are way too salty. Avoid it if you can. Maibo Tofu is great.
- Worst dim sum service ever. The dessert cart keep circling but the hot dim sum cart refuse to come by. So tried ordering dim sum which half did not come. Checked with waiter then found out not avail.