L'Atelier de Joël Robuchon
$ $ $
85 10th Ave (West 15th Street)
New York, NY 10011
- Everything was delicious, the mash potatoes is a must! Also loved the caille and the Saint Jacques. The waitress Lisa was amazing. We will definitely come back.
- Fantastic food, great wines, very good service
- Don't skip dessert ! And the mash potatoes
- Great food A++++++ I dont think you can go wrong with anything here. Old Fashioned cocktail has a balanza e and equilibrium that is hard to find out there. Great place, great service
- Great wine list & knowledgeable somms. Food was just OK. Not sure i'd return to try again given the $.
- Even w/ hospitality (included) taken into account, the prices are honestly impressive: apps are $40+, mains avg $90+. A little sterile & stuffy (in a posh club way). For expense accounts & showoffs.
- Tasting menu
- I would not go back here unless it was for a work dinner. The service was not great. Repeatedly had to ask for dishes and silverware. The prices for the shared dishes are not justifiable at all.
- Dishes include a truffled langoustine ravioli. Up front, Robuchon is also introducing Le Bar to NYC for the first time.
- Probably the best dining experience Ive had in nyc in 2017. Pricey but remember service is included. If you order wisely you can get by with 5 small plates for 2 people
- Eat in the main dining room&sit at the bar w/a full view of the kitchen. Wait staff is friendly. Veuve Ros&Menu DAutomne-Foie gra-uniquely presented, Wagyu-tender, perfectly med rare&Le Litchi.