La Strada Pizzeria
195 Anfu Rd. (at Wulumuqi Zhong Rd.)
+86 21 5404 0100
- If u come too late for the lunch set, beat the system: 2 people, half/half pizza, choose the expensive ones! 1 roasted vegetable salad. In your face wagas empire!
- Damn good seafood salad
- no wifi
- Ordered lasagna take away but it looks like someone chew it and spit it out. Tastes pretty much like it as well. I used to love the food here but probably never again
- Set lunch of half a pizza an a starter is the king.
- Service has gotten so slow it's no longer possible to have a timely lunch here on a weekday. The pizzas are smaller and more expensive. And don't bother with the "gelato" - it arrived totally melted.
- The set menu is enough food and delicious at a fair price, try it on weekdays.
- Great pizza! Caprese salad was really good, the mozzarella tasted really fresh!
- Very nice Italian restaurant. 88 lunch set (soup/antipasto and pizza) is very delicious.
- What happened to the food here?! Pancetta pizza has barely some cheese on it not to mention the dryness. Ordered take away and didn't check it out. I would definitely return.
- Arugula salad is reaaaally good!
- Their pizzas combine fresh ingredients, great dough and competitive prices. Try the margherita (68RMB) or the zucchini pizza (75RMB), which is like a scrumptious pizza antipasto smorgasbord.
- Shirley Temple is very refreshing - a mix of freshly squeezed OJ, ginger ale and another juice. Great non-alcohol option.
- The tiramisu here is fabulous - rich, creamy and wet. Mmmm!