- The menu changes weekly but everything is mouth-wateringly good and carefully made. You can order plates separately, but we'd recommend eating 'alla famiglia' and order 5 courses for $40 or 9 for $59.
- Get the taster menu, it will be 5 surprise courses, but honestly cannot disappoint with their high quality of ingredients :)
- The steak fiorentina, if you're a meat lover
- Best pasta in the city
- Their menu changes constantly but do the familia menu. They had a neetles pasta dish that was fantastic.
- Absolutely my favorite restaurant in Vancouver. Incredible fresh food, Italian cuisine that is the best in the city. Make sure to have the familia style menu.
- Robert Belcham, chef of Campagnolo, eats here on his nights off. He loves the Lamb shoulder.
- This is a must try in Vancouver. I love too close and eat there maybe too much.
- Order alla famiglia - let them decide what you want - whatevers fresh and available that day. But make a point of requesting their legendary agnolotti di Guido. [Eater 38 Member]
- Easily one of the best meals I've ever had in Vancouver. Go for the chef's tasting menu. You won't regret it.
- Get the tasting menu. It shows the creativity the chefs are capable of.
- First time here and I instantly fell in love! We did 7 course meal. Yum yum!
- The burrata is incredible!
- The nine course
- My new favourite restaurant in town. Get the 8-course 'La Famiglia' and ask them to custom make the 8 courses around your preferences or the wine you are drinking for the night.
- Easily one of the best restaurants in Vancouver. Go with the chef's menu and save room for dessert.
- Great service to go with solid Italian fare.
- Alla fagmilia tasting menu!