3330 N 19th Ave (at Osborn Rd)
Phoenix, AZ 85015
- The food and beverages are awesome. Great chile relleno, chimichanga, taco salad, chorizo burrito. You just can't go wrong with La Pinata!
- Go for lunch and get the There's a Taco in my Burro. The chimichanga is delicious too!
- Best Mexican food ever! Classic oldie but goody
- Shredded beef chimichanga, rice and beans. Comfort food
- For the 21+ crowd order a 3330 margarita.
- Nice looking restaurant. It was relaxing and nice to sit back and enjoy a good Mexican meal. The food was great! It is overpriced though.
- Such rude staff. Don't waste your time.
- Carnitas were awesome
- The #8 combination - awesome. Best taco I've ever had. The green corn tamale was excellent and the enchilada great. I started going to this restaurant in 1971 and it has never disappointed me.
- The appetizer platter. A little of everything.
- The appetizer platter is excellent for serving 3-6 people.
- They have wonderful food, great friendly service, and a beautiful location!
- Anything you order there is awesome.
- Cheese enchiladas, red chile burrito, salsa
- Green Chile burrito enchilada style!
- The shredded beef tacos and cheese enchiladas, as well as the red chile.
- Chimichanga is superb
- La Pinata rocks it in their new location at Missouri and 7th Ave.!
- Everything was excellent! Very good service!
- The cheese enchiladas were fantastic. The red chile burro enchilada style was delicious. Service was great also.