La Gran Via Bakery
- The cakes are very good
- Best cuban sandwich I have tasted and the coffee is great! Top 5 coffee places I have been to!
- Before you go in, take a few minutes to marvel at the cakes in the window of this Cuban bakery that has been here since 1978. Buy a delicious cup of cafe con leche, a pastry or a sandwich cubano.
- Try the chocolate cake....yummy!!
- The people are great!!
- Always, always, always come here for the flan. There's none like it. Thick and creamy, big slice.
- OMG!! I love the fast service and the Soft Bread
- I don't know if it was just me but the cakes they have on display seemed to look yummy, I purchased one yesterday and in the first bite seemed kinda sour.
- dominican cake
- Brand new menu with delicious new items, come check them out...
- Kicked us at 10pm. Not 24 hours.
- Best coffee open 24hrs!!!!!
- Cheap prices and always busy but you have to try their tres levhes cake its to die for!
- This place has the most awesome flan... If I'm within fifteen minutes I stop.
- There Cakes are thee best :)
- The small chick with tattoos that works here is so dam pretty!!!!! 0=)
- Late night tortas prevail!! Also the pasteles with guava are flaky, crunchy, mushy, sweet and delicious. Only 3 for a $1!!!
- 2 cheeseburgers, fries, and a soda = $4.50. Great for pimpin on a budget.
- Tres leches!