La Frontera Comida Mexicana (Taco Truck)
Food Truck, Mexican, Tacos
1209 N. 16th St (16th St & Van Buren St)
Phoenix, AZ 85034
- Best of Phoenix Winner 2011: Best Burritos. The best burritos in the valley out of a food truck with the pure carnivorous bliss packed with your choice of grilled meat & plenty of pico de gallo.
- Some of the best carne asada tacos in town.. also try the quesadilla
- Excellent tacos!!
- Two trucks, two totally different menus! The truck closer to the street (#1) has standard taco truck fare, the one off to the side (#3) is a mariscos truck, perfect for midnight fish taco cravings.
- Street tacos are awesome and the carnitas vamperos are the bomb
- My favorite taco truck. Sadly the prices just keep going up and up here. Burrito carne asana no cabbage, no onion, red hot sauce, add sour cream and cheese. The only way to go. Fresh made tortillas.
- Carne Asada burrito is the best ever.
- Good tacos! but got hit up for money 3 times in a 5 min period.
- Try the shrimp quesadilla. It's the best!
- Day and night you can pull up and get carside service for your hot dog cravings. We go for their hot dog con papas (with French fries) for $4.
- Try the horchata its yummy
- The best food here love this place
- No importa si te gusta green day !! Vente al la frontera!!!
- Really good ..:). Better then filbertos ... There horchata is fresh.:).