Burritos, Mexican, Tacos
- Don't come here if you're in a hurry. Or want to sit down. And DEFS do NOT order garden veg burrito. Frozen veggies, no taste.
- Get the vege tamale with salsa verde. YUM!
- Go for the black beans
- Great prices! Call ahead so your food is ready to go. No seating
- Carnitas burrito was... good
- Call ahead or order online... Great burritos and tacos
- Pretty good takeout-only burritos, perfectly reasonable for when you don't want to head down to the Mission.
- Alberto-nicest guy in the world. Tortilla soup is delicious.
- Tasty burrito from a mom and pop style shop. Such lovely service.
- How many Mexican restaurants deliver burritos?! I highly recommend this option.
- I like burritos
- Pollo Asado Burrito is the best! Also love their guacamole.
- Alfonso says they have the best carnitas he's had in the US.
- The crispy chicken tacos are amazing.
- Chili verde grande burrito, the real deal
- Pretty much the only place to get a Burrito in the Marina. I like their Chili Relleno Burrito, their Guacamole is legit also. Use the Scoutmob deal and treat a friend.
- Way better than decent burritos in the Marina. It can get a little slow right around 7-730pm, so call your order in ahead of time. Also, get your burritos spicy!
- Try the tamales. Yummy
- Grande burrito, regular is dry.
- Best tortilla soup!