Kwan Kee (群記清湯腩)
26 Tai Ming Ln
Tai Po, Tai Po District
+852 2638 3071
- If you come too late, you can only order sole skirt steak !
- Hands down of their beef brisket
- This is no doubt the best stewed beef brisket in town, definitely worth to queue for this.
- Please come and queue up before 12:40 else you have to wait for the next round.
- Its AMAZINGGGGG its better than in central and in tin hau
- Anthony bourdain was here.
- Hands down the best beef brisket noodles ive had in Hk! Soothing, brothy soup base
- Worth trying.
- Open between 1pm - 8pm, close on Sunday
- it offers the best soup-based beef brisket in Hong Kong. however the space is not so okay. also don't expect any service you can get.
- Best beef brisket soup in Hong Kong, bar none. Spring for the all-meat no noodles version, but the cheek is best.