2 Shin Hing St
+852 2581 1282
- The ox tongue ($65) on a stick is thick-cut and drips with delicious umami meat fats. On another plate, cubed wagyu hanger steak ($65) and oyster blade ($45) are both exceedingly tender.
- Great staff and superb skewers.
- The foie gras is ridiculous
- Excellent food, nice place for a small group. Portions a bit small though, so you get hungry again pretty fast
- Love your cow, all parts of her. Don't neglect the seasonal specials, and order everything unfamiliar.
- Always very friendly staff and amazing good, one of my favorite restaurants in hk
- Salmon belly, minced beef & onsen egg rice. Gochisosamadeshita!
- Try the chicken meat balls, sukiyaki tofu, and yuzu sorbet