- Chicken pot poutine... So bomb.
- Get the regular poutine with bacon!
- @thekroft at @packingdistrict probably has the best porchetta sandwich in town and definitely has the best poutine in town.
- The garlic mayo sauce for the fries is amazing! Super garlicky, but not in a bad way. Super good!
- Awesome fries
- Cheese curds were great, pork belly was just alright.
- Good porchetta sandwich. The crackle was a bit chewy but still enjoyable. $10 gets you a buy in. Try it.
- Tried their new flaming cheesesteak poutine... that stuff was good!
- The Classic Poutine is BOMB
- This poutine comes with a decent amount is short rib and a flavorful gravy. Really good stuff.
- The chicken pot pie fries will please both French fry and pot pie lovers. The pure is tasty and meaty with chicken.
- Do not fall for the long lines. Due to slow service. Not good food. Youve been warned!!!! The fried cheese curd was good though. Poutine overrated. Very overrated.
- Brussels sprouts for the win
- Love the Poutine!
- poutine and fried cheese curds
- Great sandwiches, real flavorful. Pretty pricey tho
- The braised short rib poutine was good. I wish the egg was runnier.
- Short ribs poutine is very filling.
- The country fried chicken fries were orgasmic and were definitely a meal by themselves. Don't consider them a side unless it's immediately post leg day.
- braised short rib poutine fries and beer