3456 Cambie St.
Vancouver, BC V5Z 2W8
- Comedy on Tuesday nights! Comics are hit and miss but I have been a few times and had a good time
- most of my friends dont like it here but for some reason I love it
- If you head here on a friday beware of limited seating (almost none), and 1 hour + counting on food being delivered. Ridiculous. Oh, and they're unapologetic and nonchalant about it all. #fools
- Go for the Flamenco dancing nights and sit close to the stage; get there early. Drinks are decent and food is ok.
- Try their Sangria, other then not being fruity enough, it tastes great!
- comedy night live show
- don't talk during the Flamenco performance, you might get told off to be quiet!
- Check out the Flamenco! It's awesome.