$ $ $ $
17 Half Moon Street
London, Greater London W1J 7BE
+44 20 7499 4208
- Good fresh fish, well-made sushi, well-cut sashimi. Follow up with excellent tempura. The combination "sushi" and "Mayfair" doesn't usually shout bargain, but manages to avoid being wildly expensive.
- It could be one of the best sushi I have tasted. Authentic Japanese food. Good service.
- Mine and my mums favourite Japanese restaurant. It's clearly authentic as its always filled with Japanese people . Best and freshest sushi outside of Japan. Plus they do shabu shabu. My favourite!!
- Authentic Japanese food and great quality. The owner has come and greeted us at our table. Highly recommended.
- Great service and authentic Japanese food made with good quality ingredients
- Yummy food sabu sabu is really yummy
- Amaebi and Botan to die for
- Great environment and food
- Nice sukiyaki
- The food here is amazing. The sushi was great quality, and shabu shabu also delicious. You should probably eat here.
- Properly authentic Japanese food in central London.
- Authentic Japanese, reflective of the clientele, mostly Japanese.
- Reasonable pricing for the quality you get compared to other similar Japanese places in London.
- Everything is so yummy here. A proper authentic Japanese restaurant. I don't like Japanese desserts at restaurant normally but the ice cream tempura is to die for. Highly recommended.
- Overpriced and not much choice. Friendly service though.
- authentic Japanese amazing sushi that comes with appropriate price tag
- Traditional Japanese restaurant in London. You can enjoy Sashimi, Tempura, Sushi, Udon & other Japanese cuisine in casual atmosphere.
- Pretty good sukiyaki for London standards
- Great service.