Kelly's Cape Bop
G/F, 57 Johnston Rd
- I really want to love this place. Kelly's food is fresh, healthy, and flavourful. But the service isn't there yet. The menus on the wall, takeaway, and order form were all different. Uh...?
- Love the food here. Best kimbap on hk island. Kimbap is so fresh, you can feel the love and attention in the making of the food. Highly recommend Tuna/beef kimbap with dukpokki.
- Like the new addition of beetroots in the Kim bap, but didnt like the spicy squid as the texture is like dry squid which is vey chewy
- Everything so good and fresh!
- long queue during dinner, but grasp kimbap to go without waiting as some boxes prepared already. taste good. 10% off if deposit 500 or 1k in advanced.
- Excellent street food; featured in the Michelin guide
- Great little spot for some spicy fried chicken, boneless and korean sushi.
- Try the chicken bites. Very nice. You can get a set dinner for 68 hkd which includes a large portion of chicken bites with either a drink or salad. The salad is nice
- Beef Kim bap, so on point. Also love their fried chicken, I always opt for spicy. Very reasonable portions and price.
- OK kimbap; kicked me out before closing time & before i was done eating without any warning (eg were closing in 15mins!) so i had to finish eating on a bench next to a construction site