Kebabs on the Grille
+86 21 6152 6567
- Masala tea, cheese nan, tandoori chicken - good
- Rashmi kebab is really nice , good taste of chicken , you should try !
- Kinda expensive for the city but very good food.
- Better to have a food on the 2nd floor - warm and good view;)
- Great terrace. Friendly service!
- Tangdi murg, barragh lamb awesome....
- Their Sunday brunch is awesome. All you can eat and drink for just 140RMB.
- Try the unlimited buffet including free drinks, on Sundays!
- The food is tasty but portions are rather small.
- Quality of food , service is good . Quantity is low per serving
- One of the best Indians in town, great lamb chops.
- Service is slow, but food is good. Loved the Saag Chicken.
- Great food. Lovely Ambience. Excellent service. Good value for money.
- Superb Indian vegetarian food... Specially prepared Paneer kadhai is my all time favourite.. Garlic naan is thin and crispy and probably the best in Shanghai..
- Pretty good for Indian food . And I'm not a fan of it, also if you don't like spicy food the dont go there :p I asked for a less spicy biryani and it was still a bit spicy for me :)
- One of the best indian in town!
- Great terrace. Very bad service and unfriendly waiters. Tandoori chicken stay on the plate (F...disgusting)
- Great food been there several times, tonight trying another Indian at the new cool docks
- Favourite Indian restaurant in town!