Key Biscayne, FL 33139
- Great service
- Lasagna was delicious!
- Ceviche y la comida cubana!!! Excelente
- Nice spot for large margaritas, fish tacos were good. People watch on South Beach, so entertaining ;)
- The giant cocktails are great but all of that alcohol certainly sneaks up on you! Linguine with Vongole was as amazing. Very genuine and friendly table service.
- Its just ok. I ordered the egg Benedict, it tasted just ok and was cooked hard, and the toast had a sour taste to it.
- Margaritas are pricey but very tasty
- Es muy bueno, aunque el ambiente es excesivamente ruidoso y chico.
- I've ordered a beef fajitas, the food and service were good but the price for 2-1 drink is a bit odd in here
- They'll try to scam you on 2-1. Let us order food, then order beers, then after we got our beers told us the kitchen closed 30m ago
- Muy agradable el ambiente y la comida muy rica!
- Shrimp tacos were so so, bartender makes my martini, screws it up putting in lemon and olives after I specified no olives! Place needs lots of work!
- Me gusto mucho , los precios no son baratos pero la comida es muy buena y los tragos tambin , tome margaritas y pias coladas medium . Muy Ricos
- Its awful! Its a junk food for a high price! Better to go any other place! Pass it by!
- Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken
- They throw specials at you like 2x1 on drinks hoping you would forget! Check your check!!!
- I became violently ill hours after eating the paella here. Beware!