Kabab King Diner
Halal, Indian, Pakistani
- On his 24-hr culinary world tour through Queens, Chef Michael Ginor says, When you go here, you really feel like youre in Pakistan."
- Chicken kabab, chicken tikka are excellent here. Veggie samosas are better than the meat ones
- Get virtually any kabab dish, particularly Bihari. If its curry you want than try the nihari or haleem. Finish it off with a cup of hot chai!
- Worst experience. Dirty place and staff (saw one squat a fly with his hands while wearing the serving gloves. It's a dungeon, smells bad, unhygienic, and rudest staff. How are they still in business!
- HORRIBLE SERVICE omg. Plus, you can't order some things from the menu because they "don't make it" why the fuck is it on the menu then?
- Don't forget to have the chai here. Mindblowing!
- The lamb kabab is solid but chicken kabab is glorious, spiced up with chilli and cumin.
- No frills delicious Pakistani food - we always get the veggie samosas, chicken Bihari (so good) , lamb kabobs, mix veg curry, and extra orders of naan. Sit upstairs in the big dining room.
- "Cheap, good food and tea for cab drivers who work long hours. A lot of upscale, fancier places lack the soul you get from a good comfort food spot, and Kabab King definitely has that." -Heems, rapper
- Foods were great!! You really feels like seating in one of the restaurants in South Asia! But the service was toooooooo slooooooooow
- It's decent. The food isn't mind blowing, but it is all halal and does serve its purpose of satiating the desire for home cooked Pakistani food. The seating upstairs is great for groups.
- Get paratha instead of naan. The naan is often pre-made, and served a bit hard/tough to chew.
- Their karahi beef/goat are some of the best you'll find in this part of the world. Spice level: potent heat even for this Bengali boy.
- I love to come here and discover new Indian and Pakistani dishes. Chicken tikka masala is wonderful, but make sure to sample. Crowded and cheap but delicious.
- This place is real good when it comes to Pakistan and Indian food, it's been my favorite since 18 years. There consistent all this time it all taste as it did years ago. Tandooris and Nan's are great.
- Super hot chai, throw a dollar at the register, take a paper cup and enjoy.
- Want to grab A bite? This is the place to go.
- Bihari Kabab and the Nihari are really good. Recommend it as more of a takeout place as service during dine-in isn't all that great.
- If you like kebabs and have not been here... Get thee to KK stat! Don't waste your time with anything other the the bihari kebabs, the seekh kebabs and the chicken tikka.
- A fast food kebab joint with nice milky chai.