Julien's Corner Kitchen
150 Bridge St (Union St.)
Manchester, NH 03104
- A must for breakfast in Manch...
- Makes sure you ask to sit where the famous people sit when they come to eat.
- President Obama talked with a New Hampshire family who would benefit from his plan to cut payroll taxes for workers and small businesses.
- awesome place for a Weekend breakfast out!
- Eggs, potatoes, french toast, pancakes, toast...any breakfast food is good! The tea is okay though.
- Food is great and filling
- I just got a blt on rye and a cup of turkey vegetable noodle soup for $4.95 and it was amazing. The staff was friendly as well : )
- Love the fruit with maple cream...a must have!
- Food was great, staff was very attentive, great ambiance.
- I love their food. The seating is tight and expect to wait for seating on the weekends.
- If you can catch a day when they have the New York Omelette on special it is amazing!
- I love this place. Great food and excellent service. i would recommend Julien's to anyone.
- They do a great breakfast but just so so for lunch.
- Corned beef hash was yummy. Crispy bacon too!
- don't make reservations. They don't honor them!
- If you want a great breakfast, fantastic atmosphere, and friendly help all for a great price try Juliens! Nothing but great experiences here.
- Very unique atmosphere. Tasty eggs Benedict.
- Yummy food ever!! Very cozy country place.
- Too bad obama has tainted this place...
- Nice little corner food pit on the corner on union and bridge....home cook'n baby!!! The home fries are INCREDIBLE!!!