Jujube Tree (Vegetarian Life Style) (枣子树)
Vegetarian / Vegan
258 Fengxian Rd | 奉贤路258号 (Nanhui Rd | 南汇路)
上海市, 上海市 200041
+86 21 6215 7566
- Free wifi password 87654321
- The 'Ribs' are excellent.
- The best restaurant in my life. I'm staying in Shanghai for 10 days and I'm gonna try out all the menu. The meals are amazing, the serving is very quick. Everyone should visit this place.
- Check out their shop, nice health food for sale
- Mapo tofu is a must try.
- Try the turnip with chestnuts and have soup!
- Wifi password no longer works. Waiter told me the restaurant no longer offers free wifi. :-(
- Wifi pass: 12345678
- Jing jiang rou si is delicious! Or the spare ribs with lotus root!
- high recommend for veggie restaurant for a chinese take.
- Good vegetarian restaurant serving a big variety of Chinese and Shanghainese-style dishes.The decoration could improve though.
- Ever wandered how meat tastes like? This is the place for you then. They make excellent vegetarian dishes that taste almost like a real meat and it's all about sauces. The whole menu is excellent.
- Spinach dumplings!!
- Make sure you save some place for the dumplings at the end of the menu!
- Really good vegetarian food! Very decently priced too!! The tofu skins are so yummy - order them!
- The vegetarian spare ribs are great, as are most others dishes. Great place and good value. Few fresh (non-fried) dishes though.