- cuci2 mte meta deh...
- The salted duck soup base is awesome!
- herbal soup base is nice.. loves
- Try the Chilli - #condiment #chili #foodspotting #foodporn #food
- 20% discount after 9.30pm.
- We tried the Tom yum & superior broth. Tom yum gets a bit too salty aft cooking for sometime. If u order marinated meat, remember to crack e quail egg into e meat for softer & smoother texture! ;)
- Bahkuteh soup is very nice..
- lunch time!! ^^
- Fresh ingredients, personal hotpot and great service! Try their laksa soup base.
- I love the beef short ribs and wagyu ribeye with superior broth, topped with prawn balls, luncheon meat, tofu and fried beancurd skin~
- Expensive!! Superior broth doesn't taste quite superior! Preferred the herbal broth. Needed 4 cups of water to wash away the MSG-feel after dinner!
- Yummy Singapore style hot pot with individual pots and fresh food. Lobster was still moving when it was served to us.
- Jpotting now!
- Really good broth and beef! Love the duck broth.
- Tom yam soup base is the best
- Most soups are tasty except for vegetarian broth, it's unfortunately quite bland
- superior broth soup base love the DIY sauces bar
- Place is like playground :) love it
- Bak ku teh soup base ftw... do order the marinated pork and mix the quail egg and meat together.. the meat will taste extremely tender