Jose Cuervo Tequileria
Concourse B (at IAD Airport)
Sterling, VA 20166
- Negro Modelo on tap and $4 for a side shot.
- Their signature margarita was subpar and the nachos.... OMG, fake cheese, weak chips and horrible pico de gallo! Skip these! Maybe even the place.
- Food was okay, but for $16 entree I expected real plates and cutlery.
- Yummy margaritas, and tasty food that is not fast food.
- Service is non-existent unless you sit at the bar.
- Foursquare says this is a strip club. Ha ha! Maybe I'm missing something, or maybe I just haven't had enough tequila.
- This place has good mango margaritas and blue moons! Across from B43
- Barbacoa is actually pretty good!
- Do not eat here. Horrible mexican-if you want mexican go to chipotle-do not eat here.
- I really loved the soft tacos....Mmmmm tasty...why not have a margarita too?
- One of the less-crowded bars at Dulles, which makes it easier to find a seat. Still a great place, though.
- Buy a beer get a shot for $3 extra.
- The quesadilla was surprisingly lacking in cheese and the chicken tastes icky. At least they have Tecate.