Joe's Tiki Bar Grill & Sushi
$ $ $
- Bartenders are awesome. Karaoke on Tuesdays and Thursdays are so much fun!
- Best place in Hollywood!!!!!
- This place is great!
- Awesome place! Great atmosphere, food, and service. I highly recommend it!
- Pup friendly! Sit outside with your mut and enjoy the atmosphere.
- Fajitas are the best here. Been there 20 times. Always had fun. Interesting customers. Boats cruising by. Pet Friendly section. Fajitas! Structure beautiful. Valet parking.
- After reading some scary tips, I was pleasantly surprised. Pleasant server, fast food, good food. Sunday evening,the band was a little loud, but most were having a ball. Overlooks the intercoastal.
- They have Big Wave Kona on tap! Might be the only place in the continental US that I have seen it & Ive been coast 2 coast
- THIS is a pirate bar! Great tiki - dive bar on the intercoastal. Beautiful sunsets, cold beer, and friendly folks. Only ate sweet potato fries so far and they were good. Much better than Toucans.
- Great bar.... Great music... Shitty bartender.... 2 out of 3 ain't bad
- Sat at the bar for 22 mins, only 8 other customers in place. Didn't get even a water yet.
- Excellent place to have fun! Good shrimps!
- New Year's Eve 2014 Party at Joe's Tiki Bar - Hollywood,FL early @ Tuesday December 31, 2013.Grab Your Tickets @ http://tinyurl.com/n3xvgwb
- Always some good live music going on here.
- Karaoke on Tuesday and Thursday. Hilarious.
- Cute bar but the bathrooms are filthy!!
- Great spot for watching the sunset over intercoastal
- Good place...staff is dry not very interacting. Sushi is good. Great location. Will go again.
- Best bartenders
- Horrific experience.