Jing Yaa Tang (京雅堂)
Peking Duck, Chinese, Dim Sum
B1/F, The Opposite House
北京市, 北京市 100027
+86 10 6410 5230
- There is all you can eat dimsum here for 135
- unlimited dim sum for 128rmb!
- Good duck and wine selection , two private rooms . English speaking stuffs
- O pato laqueado deles um dos melhores que comi em Pequim. O Dandan Mien no to gostoso. As egg tarts so bem boas. Pra comer dim sum, venha acompanhado.
- Had the Szechuan chicken, which was both tasty and incredibly spicy.
- 1/2 duck, kung pao chicken, beijing noodles with minced pork
- Come here for a affordable deluxe dim sum lunch.
- The dim sum lunch buffet is a MUST! They have both traditional dim sum (pictured here) as well as other unique flavour combinations that you won't find anywhere else!
- Bueno pato de beijing, pero no es el mejor. Servicio atento y correcto. Precios acima de la media.
- The food was so average, I'd rather pay double to go to lei garden.
- Amazing neo-Chinese restaurant. Transitional recipes with a modern touch. Great bins and dim sum. Pekin duck is perfect. Great decoration and service.
- Mild Sichuan for a foreign palate. Great duck!
- Apart from their famous Peking duck, definitely go for the dim sum buffet lunch deal for only 120RMB. One of the best dim sum places you could find in Beijing
- Terrible dim sum, even worse than some frozen instant dim sum
- Get the duck!
- Outstanding dim sum selection - definitely some of the best I have had Beijing. Everything is delicious.
- Great place for a variety of Mandarin food. The Peking Roasted Duck is well worth the try.
- A nice place for friends gathering with great Cantonese food and Beijing roast duck. Good service, too.
- Go on an weekend morning for all you can eat dim sum.
- Great duck, must have in Beijing:)