4424 S Main St
Acworth, GA 30101
- Just as good as our woodstock location. Except just a bit fancier (:
- Smells great but a bit early for BBQ this morning. :)
- Start with the Fried Dill Pickles and Sweet Tea. Then go for a Brisket Sandwich, Fried Corn on the Cob, and Fried Okra. Finish it off with some Banana Pudding. You can't go wrong with this one!
- Try the brisket... Wonderul
- Pretty good place to eat, the only thing i dint like was the noise,u can hear every ones conversation.
- Get the brisket. That's all you need to know.
- Sweet potato scramble! JD's is fantastic and the service is great.
- Avoid peak dinner hours, parking is a royal pain.
- My husband is a carnivore and Im vegetarian. We love coming here because we can both get something on the menu. Two entree options for vegetarians - black bean patty wrap, and avocado wrap
- Jumbo pork sandwich was gigantic and delicious!
- Great food!
- Brisket n fried pickles are awesome
- Ask them to hold the sauce as they ladle it on the meat in the kitchen. It is a no sauce needed bbq. Great smokey flavor.
- Not much is worth writing about here. Had a normal BBQ sandwich and the meat was over cooked and dry. The fried okra was over salted and not properly cooked.
- Had regular chopped pork BBQ sandwich. Just $4. Also had fried corn - good & unique, but will try different side next time for variety. Fast, friendly service mid afternoon Sundays.
- Corn on cobb !!!
- Guy singing was good but it was way too loud. I felt it in my chest, our seats were vibrating and we left with a headache. Even waitresses were yelling at patrons because they couldn't hear.
- Best barbeque I've ever had!
- Get the brisket! It's fantastic!
- Friendly staff, try the loaded spuds. Delicious!