Jamil Zahid Indian and Pakistani Food
Khun Bu Lom Road Vientiane, Laos
- Excellent northern Indian cuisine in Vientiane! :-)
- CHEESE &GARLIC NAAN
- NO(01)CHICKEN KEBAB (20,000)
- (41) ONION GARLIC NAAN 5,000 KIP
- (02)CHICKEN MASALA 20,000 KIP
- (05) CHICKEN TIKKA (TANDOON) 22,000 KIP
- (03) CHEICKEN DHAL CURRY 20,000 KIP
- No (23) SAFFRO RICE (SAFFRON RICE)8,000KIP
- Beef Kabab. 20000 Kip :)
- (40)CHAPATI (WHATET ATTA RON) 5,000 KIP
- Best Indian food in Lao and Cambodia (and possibly the whole world). Nice place, friendly family, everything is perfect !
- Cheap and tasty. Local expats know!
- One of my fav, the tandoori chicken marinated cubes !
- Try the fresh nan !
- Not a huge fan, the food we ordered all tasted the same!
- good food for little money
- Authentic northern cusine. The milk tea is spot on and he serves rwgional dishes.
- Tags: Halal , Indian , Spicy
- Basic food stall but really delicious briani rice beef masala. 5 stars on the food. Carefull its a bit spicy and yummy ;)
- onion naan (6000)kip