Gastropub, Pub, Bar
- Known as "The Burb's official Soccer Pub" Iron Abbey is filled with Union fans. It is an official pub of Major League Soccer!
- If the weather is good check out the outside seating. (Little noisy on 611 but not bad later in the day)
- Burning Abbey wings: Tasty but HOTTTT!!!!!
- Samantha, Adam and Jules are awesome, know beer and can always make a suggestion if needed and always take care of you.
- Original sin
- If you find the beer selection too large to make a decision, try a flight. You can sample 4 draft beers for $9.
- The Brooklyn chocolate stoudt is the real deal.
- Samantha is a great bartender. Suggested a great cider and was very attentive on a pretty busy UFC night
- The outdoor patio is awesome at night. Order a flight and check it out.
- I usually don't like hummus but that's some of the best hummus around!
- Awesome Beers and Wings
- Try the Wild Boar Pie - Fantastic flavor Huge serving
- ok so they have this HUGE sandwich layers of meat and smothered in gravy - its a 2-meal deal! plus goes great with beer! Hummus and Cheese platters rock BTW! the meat platter is fantastic!
- Excellent selection of Belgian ales, seasonal beers and IPAs! Try the Pliny the Elder IPA-one of the best I've ever had.
- Always Tip Julius well!!!!
- The Original Sin and the Belgian Fries are both fantastic- great rotating tap selections
- Try the spicy crab chowder...it is incredible!
- They've expanded beyond Belgian brews and now have a decent selection on tap. Good place for an interesting beer and good food.
- Get tickets to one of their monthly beer dinners!
- The selection of Belgian ales is amazing here as is their ample list of fine bottled brews. For a taste sensation for your meal, order Gorette's Original Sin.