6037 W Cermak Rd (btwn 60th Ct & 61st Ave)
Cicero, IL 60804
- Best meal ever = Taco de Carnegie Asada + Gordita de Rajas con Queso + Arroz y Frijoles <3 HEAVEN.
- Frijoles con Queso gordita (beans with cheese)! So good!
- I've lived right behind this place for about 4 years and I can't recall ever having been disappointed with anything I've eaten from here!...everything is delicious!!!
- The red salsa is killer!! Best salsa(next to el faro) ever!!
- The caldo de res is great! Especially when your sick.
- My favorite mexican frestaufant in cicero without a doubt.
- Great food! But do Take-out. The place is so small & gets full fast
- Tacos and horchata!! Salsa to die for
- Guisado de lengua!
- Tacos de guisado de lengua!!! Yum!!!
- The gorditas and the pork rinds in green salsa
- The best are the tortas, especially the milanesa de res. Definitely one of the best Mexican restaurants in Cicero. The food is delicious, 10/10 would recommend.
- Excellent Mexican food!
- The best Mexican food.
- You should try huevos con papa y chorizo very good!
- Dont forget to order a Burrito and an Horchata. The tacos are good too.
- BEST CHICKEN TACOS WITH CREAM EVER!!!!!
- The costillas en chile verde are the BOMB!
- The BEST chicken tacos EVER!
- Best tacos & tortas in town!!!