- Everything is good and the prices are so reasonable I almost didn't believe my eyes given the beautiful ambience . Highly recommended away from the "tourists" spots.
- Great restaurant! Really nice fish dishes. A taste of venetian cuisine. Not touristy like many other restaurants in the centre of Venice. Try the chef's mixed fish appetizer!
- Ask for primi & secondo piato. Right portions.
- One of the greatest location in Venice // long waiting it worths!
- Everything is nice nothing special though and not very Venetian whatever that means!
- Amazing staff! And the service is rather quick. It's also quite obvious they work with fresh food. Not expensive at all!
- ), , , , ) ))) , , , , .
- Try the Tartare Di Tonno Rosso - tuna tartar with a sexy ass egg and white asparagus...really sexy combo
- Try the fried calamari and shrimp, it's the best you'll get in Venice!
- , , .
- Ideale per una cenetta romantica, tutti i piatti sono ricercati e squisiti. Buonissimi anche i vini. Rapporto qualit prezzo ottimo
- Majestic showcase of Italian coffee and dessert art.
- Food is closer to Modern Italian than Classic Italian. Your mileage may vary.
- Colazione, pranzi, cene, aperitivi. Sempre top. Silvia e Massimo gentilissimi!
- favorite lunchtime haunt for professors. acceptable to order only pasta or a secondo without antipasto or dessert. real bargain is lunch. easily have primo or second & wine for around 1218.
- . , , . . . - , , , . 130 )
- Il miglior ristorante di Venezia. Qualit e cortesia ad un prezzo fin troppo onesto!
- Worth the wait if there is a queue. Black pasta and seafood is v tasty. Not a huge portion
- il mio latte macchiato preferito