714 8th Avenue
New York, NY 10036
- Empty for a reason. Slow. Poor service. Don't come here. It doesn't get better.
- Tudo muito gostoso, risoto uma delicia, salmo tambm, free gluten spaghetti, muito bom
- Buratta peynir harika
- La pasta y la pizza deliciosas, de postre no se pierdan el cheese cake, buensimo, la atencin excelente.
- Las pizzas. Las pastas.
- We had the chicken parm and the capellini with meatballs. Both were underwhelming.
- The chicken had a nice crust but was a little bit dry. The pumpkin pie was very good!
- Don't trust on their table reservation, I reserved today in person at 6:30pm, I arrived 8:00pm as booked, but they forgot to make it, and said: "I'm sorry" that's was the best taste I had with them.
- very nice place with delicious food! So quiet and comfortable among that crazy crowd of midtown in NY. Really worth it!
- Las pizzas son ricas, buen tamao para una persona, buena calidad y precio, atencin amable. Recomendado
- The mushroom risotto was spot-on. Perfectly cooked and very flavorful. There is a full bar in the back and very good mixologists working it.
- Brussel spouts w/ham chunks and Coppa Salad w/oranges and walnuts. Yum!
- Hard pass...
- Good service. We were in at 3 pm. No rush.
- Me gust la pizza pero le haca falta sabor.
- Empty except for a mom and a baby. Pizza looked like it had been sitting there and cheese on pizza wasnt great. Nice crispy crust though prob bc reheating.
- Excellent food. If you don't go during theatre rush service is great.
- Food was quite good. Service initially was awful. Theyre in over their heads. Not a true Italian resto.
- The service was terrible. We were ignored for our entire meal and it took about 30 minutes to get our bill. Go somewhere else!
- The food are delicious!