$ $ $
7921 Bird Rd #52
Miami, FL 33155
- The bread here is awesome. Actually everything on the menu is delicious!!
- Excellent Italian Local . Delish ..
- A fantastic Italian restaurant, which is small and very comfortable. The Italian dishes are delicious.
- Nothing fancy about this joint, just quality home-cooked food. The chicken parmigiana and chicken francese are favorites. Wash down with a Peroni and end it with a tiramesu. Mamma mia!
- Excellent! Will come back.
- Best Chicken Marsala In MIAMI!!! =D
- The Chicken Marsala Is The BOMB!!!
- Apparently don't come on Sundays! Cause they were out of bread, the waiter (Jose) didn't even say hi, mistook who ordered what, we got an oversized straw and lime instead of lemon for the water! :-/
- The Chicken Parmigiana Always Comes Through In The Clutch.
- Chicken Parmesan is fantastic! Especially on Wednesdays for lunch, only $7