- Ask for David. He's funny and pretty in a hopelessly straight boy next door way. He's from Detroit, but not the black part... you know, the suburbs!
- Definitely the best service ever here!
- Best service ever! They are all great and friendly!
- Paul is the best!!!!
- Get the loaded potato and bacon soup. Ah-mazing.
- Breakfast sampler is the best! Coffee could be better.
- The Best IHOP! Service is great and Food is delicious!!
- Try the new fried chicken dinner! Bawk Bawk Good!
- Sean is awesome. request his section!
- Get the plain buttermilk pancakes and use the flavored syrup. That's a more traditional IHOP experience.
- Request Adam because he's the shizznit!! ...duh!
- On the weekend, it's always crowded. But when you come during the week, it's pretty comfortable. Overall, it's still my favorite Ihop. :-)
- There's a cop that stands inside... For security! Scary place
- Sit in David (Z's) section! Absolutely phenomenal service! Doesn't get better than David here #trust #fierce #amazeballs
- Evelia is as awesome and sweet server!!! Ask for her section.
- You'll always leave smiling.
- Request Paul as a waiter he is the best.
- Substituting meat sides for extra hash browns results in an amazing full plate of them hash browns!! Best if you miss the morning rush though.
- Bad service,friends there. Food, coffee came at the same time. Country fried steak, was cold and like a rock. Asked for a manager,said sorry want a different one.left.