- Order using the chit provided by the staff. Any extras can be ordered through the chit placed on the side of the table.
- It was a little pricey by Taiwanese standards. There was no queue on a weekday night, which was strange considering how it is located in the middle of the business district.
- Be ready for a long line
- A bit pricey but worth it
- Gotta love 24H ramen for late night drunchies. The chashu is a bit off from what Im used to at other locations (way drier and less fatty), but the rest is on par.
- Japanese ramen chain opened up its first branch here. As one of the all time favourites in Japan, a good bowl of soup with noodles is expected.
- The broth, the noodles, the beer but not the egg and char siew!
- It was good, but not really surprising la
- Not my cup of tea.
- Queued almost an hour+. Finally, it's our turn to dine here. Kinda disappointed w/ the quality of food. if I need to queue up for this long. Will not come here to dine again if long queue is needed.
- Opening on June 15, 2017 at 11 a.m.
- it's so so only, the soup is so salty, not worth the wait for hours...