I CE NY
- Worth every penny! Fun to watch them make, too! Lots of flavor options to try including traditional American chocolates and also green tea, sesame and Pocky!
- Thai iced tea ice cream with lychee is amazing!!
- Mix-in and topping options
- Yummy rolled ice cream but oh my PRICEY for what it is
- Cookie Spree.
- Thai iced tea ice cream with condensed milk!
- Valeu a pena provar!!! Muuuuuuito bom!
- Delicious ice cream! Choose base, fruits inside, fruits on top, syrup - your ice cream your creation.
- rolled ice cream
- We tried Green tea ice cream and Thai ice tea ice cream. Both are delicious. Don't miss if you are in Newyork.
- Create your own rolled ice cream! I had taro mixed with Oreo with brownie bite and Nutella toppings
- Yum yum yum!!! Wait is long but it's so cool to see ice cream being made right in front of you. Prices might seem a bit steep but it's really good!!!
- The concept is really cool, but the taste was just ok.
- Cool concept: they make the ice cream in front of you. But only one preparation sheet. Be prepared for a wait. Weekday evening was at least a half an hour!
- Be prepared to wait 30-1 hR for your ice cream. As they hand roll one by one and it takes ages.
- Bored of scoops? Try rolls! This Thai dessert takes ice cream to the next level. Oh! AND it's right on Macdougal, so you can snag it real quick between classes! :)
- Try the Thai Iced Tea flavor! I personally like it with raspberries and condensed milk. The price is worth it since they put in so much ice cream and you get multiple toppings.
- Authentic Thai ice cream...with a twist, literally
- a unique viewing/eating experience, the ice cream is frozen and rolled up in front of your eyes
- Fun little spot. Gimmicky. Ice-cream was okay-ish.