Edmond, OK 73034
- You have to ask for these...and you MUST ASK FOR THEM!! Mr. BoBo's wings!
- Try the new Chicago thin crust pizza! It's amazing!!! Melts in your mouth...
- The breadsticks are out of this world. Not yet on the menu, so you'll have to ask for them.
- This place is absolutely amazing but is closed on Mondays :(
- Now called the heat, this was a surprisingly unique pizza restaurant in Edmond. Try the Death Star meatball.
- Everyone knows their pizza is fantastic, but their one pound cheese-stuffed meatball appetizer with spicy marinara is the hidden gem. Be sure to ask for it as I don't know if it's even on their menu!
- Need Chicago style pizza? They do it right. One of my favorite local pizza joints
- Giant meatball appetizer
- The pizza! I haven't got around to trying the new York style crust, but the chi town style is great! Get the pretzel basket!
- Best Chicago-style pizza in town, period.
- Awesome Chicago or New York style pizza. Cheesebread is a meal itself for 2.
- Best service ever. Seriously worth the wait.
- Best deep dish pizza ever. Owner really cares about his pizza and making customers happy.
- Google search: "humble pie secret menu". Great pizza.
- Ask about the "secret menu" - it has some amazing and really creative pizzas
- The "deep 6" is the perfect size and price if you don't want to share. =)
- This seriously is the best pizza Ive had in Oklahoma!