- Service, beer selection is wonderful, the burger, the sushi, just about everything. Closes a bit too early.
- Miso ramen is really good. Beer obviously is great and really interesting
- Yup, will totally be back! Very tasty, fresh, authentic, great service, great ambiance, and a wide range menu and people
- Fantastic sushi and delicious craft beers.
- Hopstix Fries, Dirty Bird Roll
- Food is very good for a brewery.
- Great craft beer made on site. Delicious food and great location.
- Cocktails, brewery, guest taps, and great food
- I'm vegetarian but went with friends. A few vegetarian options. Chopped salad was good. Vegan sushi roll was ok, not great for the price. Refills on coke were slow.
- Very good beer selection and a decent bar. Menu is minimal, but with interesting choices.
- Wifi Network: Hopstix_Guest Password: hopstixbrewery
- Cool new space and concept. Brewery + raw bar. Went for soft opening. Eager to return and try in house beer. Crude and cocktails were amazing. Calamari flavorless. Tempura squash rich.
- The spicy sauce with the fries was great, but the duck was my FAVORITE thing I had tonight!