Hoong Kee Seafood Noodle House
Chinese, Seafood, Asian
Taman Maluri (Jln Jejaka)
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 55100
- Best seafood noodle in town
- Yummy! ^____^
- They serve delicious seafood noodle
- Food and service are good here, please to see their improvements.
- Morning is seafood noodle, night is steamboat.. both oso very nice..^^
- My girl friend and I tasted rat smell in the fish balls and fish paste taufu, very disgusting. We have been here for several times, but this is the our first bad experience
- All time fav set steamboat place! Fresh stuff and the pork balls are the bombz!
- ... =.=
- Best non-buffet steamboat ever with delicious & spicy Tom Yam soup... Best pork ball ever... Must try ! :)
- simple & nice
- Opposite old town white coffee...taste good!
- Nice Tom Yam seafood noodles
- Must have the tomyam soup base. Its pinkish but goes so well with yee mee.
- Night time steamboat, daytime seafood noodles
- very good soup noodle at day time. just a bit pricy. night time is steamboat.
- love the fish balls & fish cake noodle soup
- Soup is sweet, from the mixture of seafood. You get a prawn, lala, sotong, fish ball and a few slices of fish cakes. Good value for RM6. Add minced pork for RM2. No msg detected.
- Great noodles. The broth is cooked with all the seafood ingredients not just msg and water. Order their curry noodles or dried noodles.
- very good seafood noodle. groupa at RM16 is very good value.
- It's difficult to find a car park here. Seafood noodle taste ok ,soup is sweet. But it may taste a little heavier for certain people.