Homemade Ice Cream and Pie Kitchen
Desserts, Ice Cream
- Winner of Best Desserts in Metromix Louisville's Best of 2012 contest
- Pecan chocolate bourbon pie with mocha chip and praline ice cream. Do or do not. There is no try.
- Customers can choose from around 40 ice cream flavors that range from traditional to exotic. Make it a-la-mode with a slice of pie, grab a seat and enjoy!
- Trust me... you don't wanna get the vegan ice cream
- The peanut butter fudge ice cream is to die for!
- Now known for its homey Southern desserts (classic yellow cake, hand-churned ice creams), this sweets shop got its start as a lunch counter in a converted Chevrolet dealership.
- Dutch Carmel apple pie is the best!
- Delicious food & ice cream.
- Delicious red velvet cake!
- When in Louisville take an afternoon pie and ice cream break. Love the selection!
- One of my favorite ice cream and dessert places!!
- Dutch apple
- Not that great. Too sweet!
- Lemon Chess Pie w/ Vanilla Ice Cream a la mode. Unreal for breakfast.
- Jordan knows how to make a GREAT root beer float.
- Lots of options!
- ;) banana meringue pie!
- Loved it...best pie I've ever had and my sandwich was lovely too!
- Don't get their cake. It's just dry.
- It's all good. Recommend the wild berry pie especially. Mmmmmm